2 pounds of Scallops
1 can (15-1/2 oz) of diced tomato
1 medium onion, diced (1 cup)
1 pkg. of Mrs. Wages Gaucamole Mix®
1 cup White Wine
2 oz. of butter
- In an oven-safe pan, pour the scallops (thawed if frozen) into the pan.
- Top with the drained diced tomatoes the onions and the white wine and mix together evenly.
- Sprinkle the top with the Mrs. Wages Guacamole Mix® evenly.
- Cut the butter into thin pieces and place randomly across the top of the scallops.
- Place into a preheated 350º for approximately 8 to 10 minutes or until the scallops are firm to the touch.
- Pour into a service dish and ready to serve.
Yield: 6 to 8 portions.
Note: If the scallops are not dry packed the brine from canned will release and need to be drained off. If this is the case, precook the scallops half way prior to adding the stew ingredients.
Comments are now closed.