1 pound of shrimp
1 small red onion (julienne)
1 small red pepper (julienne)
1 (ea) Jalapeno (julienne)
2 (ea) lime Segments
2 (ea) orange Segments
1 (ea) grapefruit Segments
2 cups of grapefruit Juice
2 pkgs of Mrs. Wages Fruit and Cilantro Salsa Mix®
1 cup of Red Wine Vinegar
8-10 Flour Tortillas 6”
- Clean and rinse the shrimp, then cut into medium size chunks.
- Cut the segments from the Oranges, Limes and the Grapefruit and place into a large bowl with the shrimp.
- Add the julienne cuts of the onion, red pepper and the jalapeno pepper.
- Add the red wine vinegar the grapefruit juice and the Mrs. Wages Fruit and Cilantro® seasoning packs.
- Mix all together well and allow to marinade for 6 to 8 hours or until shrimp are firm to the touch.
- Drain the marinade off and save.
- With a slotted spoon place a spoonful into the center of a softened 6” flour tortilla skewer to hold together.
- Served here with a mixed green salad tossed in the marinade topped with blue cheese crumbles.
Yield: 6 to 8 Tacos, depending how full you make them.
Comments are now closed.