1 pound, diced chicken meat
2 cups, diced yellow onion
2 cups, diced tomato
1/2 cup, sliced black olives
1 cup, pickled jalapeno slices
2 pkgs, Mrs. Wages Classic Salsa
1 cup, white Wine
10 ounces, olive oil
3 lbs, (cooked) penne pasta
- Separate the olive oil, ½ cup for the finish of the dish.
- Sauté the diced chicken meat in 2 ounces of the olive oil on high heat until it starts to brown and is cooked through.
- Add the onion, jalapeno, tomatoes and the black olives and bring back to high heat.
- Deglaze the pan with the cup of white wine then add the Mrs. Wages Classic Salsa Mix and the rest of the olive oil and toss until evenly blended.
- Add the cooked pasta and toss together then season with a little salt and pepper if needed.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings.
Comments are now closed.